Sunday, August 07, 2005

With Friends Like This...

Who the hell needs enemies???
A friend sent this to me... I wonder if he's trying to be nice or scare the hell outta me... heehe...



When you are sad, ... I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
When you are blue, ... I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
When you smile, ... I'll know you finally got laid.
When you are scared, ... I will rag you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried, ... I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
When you are confused, ... I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.
When you are sick, ... stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.
When you fall, ... I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath, ... I pledge 'til the end.
Why you may ask?
Because you're my friend

19 comments:

Vince said...

definately
matches like these don't come often...

I'll propose to my friend immediately

Vince said...

mm hmm
*hands you a cookie*

Vince said...

ah
that answers one of my questions

Anonymous said...

What question? 0.o

Vince said...

if ishani can think =)

Anonymous said...

Wow...you're a regular reader? No shit genius. I wonder if you came up with that all on your own. Oh wait, how terrible of me. But then again maybe not. After all, being bitchy is so inherently a part of who I am. And see, no denial, just plain ol' bitchiness. Hah.

By the way Vince, the writing just cracks me up. And no, I will not go to KLIA with any of your suggestions. Am glad to see that you're writing again though. And please, no more willie thongs...

Vince said...

how about dickie thongs then audrey?

:D?

Vince said...

all in good fun ishani ;)

Anonymous said...

Geez Vince, will you keep your love of thongs to yourself. It's not really the type of things complete strangers need to know about you. After all, you've already had your little towel show...

Vince said...

lets not go into details audrey

>.>

now yu chans gonna be asking me what towel show

*Sighs*

iesnek said...

What towel show?

Did i miss something?

:D

eyries said...

LOL... ur pal lurves ya... XD

Doreen said...

Oh hello. I see the blog is done up already? Very nice : )

Anonymous said...

what towel show.. i wan kehpoh also.. tell tell tell XD

Vince said...

thanks A LOT Audrey
*Shakes head*

Anonymous said...

cannot be like tht la... half tell half no tell 1, everyone hanging like tht... T_T
tell tell XD
no tell, more spam /gg

Anonymous said...

okay okay, I'm sorry abt the towel thingy, I'm not sorry that it happened because it'll give me a lifetime of something to laugh about. Hah...

You see, the story is.... well, Vince had a shower and.... I think I'll leave it at that. If you pervs think that there's more to it, there's something seriously wrong with you. Besides, do you really want nightmares about Vince in a towel? I think NOT!!!!

Vince said...

ok I'll post what happened before imaginations go wild

THANK YOU AUDREY

*Waves fist*

iesnek said...

O_O