Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My take on UGLY people.

The world is FULL of ugly people. Everywhere you turn, if you don't see someone ugly; you SMELL someone ugly! Sometimes one wonders if an UGLY curfew should be implemented. Anyone that does not meet the required standards in looks should not be allowed on the streets after a certain hour.

Heck, you spend a long day at work or college, you hit the road to go home and what is the VERY first thing that greets you when you leave your day time prison? An earth shattering (quite literally!), greasy, FAT (not big boned) UGLY thing.

For crying out loud. You spend the whole day toiling in the rat race, to see a human mutant gerbil. Front teeth that begs you to open a beer bottle with. Hair in places there shouldn't be. No hair in places there should be. Not to mention the all too pleasant odor of one who doesn't really give a flying shit how they smell or look.
Calling 'it' a person is insulting to human beings. Calling 'it' an animal may lead to prosecution by the RSPCA for heartless cruelty to the fairer species.Aye. I said the FAIRER species. How many UGLY animals can you recall straight off the ball? Not too many I dare presume. And I'm not talking about your silly phobias about snakes, moths or flying roaches. (I'm afraid of heights... and no... its not silly, I just don't like things that are taller than me :p)

Furthermore, even if you DID see an UGLY animal. You could put it out of its miserable existance. My politically correct way of saying you can SHOOT the bugger. Try the same crap with an UGLY 'it' and you get smacked with a life sentence or even death.

My question to you is WHY?

'An eye for an eye', is a common answer. What a misconception. Lets assume this. A kills an UGLY 'it'. So factually A has killed some UGLINESS in the world. According to the eye for an eye concept, some UGLINESS in A should be killed as well. Imagine if everyone went on a UGLY killing spree. We'd have a world of ULTRA beautiful people. Make the world a more beautiful place. Kill an 'it' today.

But I pose a MAJOR problem to you. How does one decide the benchmark for ugliness? What would the discriminatory basis for an 'it' be? Beauty and attractiveness is very obviously subjective and ever changing. While I do not advocate the Victorian obession with obesity, where by more is better; I definately do not adhere to the 'OMG I'm SEXAY because I'm so ultra skinny that if the pet dog breaks wind I take flight'. I like my meat well done. Other people like it bleeding and moving. Its all a matter of preference.

While I might want to disassemble the body parts of one of the world's eyesores, another person may worship the very ground that the aforementioned person walks on. Obviously in a case like this, I would be correct as I have excellent taste, but that is besides the point.

Another thought. In general, we do agree on who are EXTREMELY UGLY. Whoopie Goldberg? Macy Gray? The Williams disasters... I mean sisters. So if we do have a semblance of agreement on who definately can be classified as an 'it', what stops us from rounding these people up and feeding them to the pigeons?

Perhaps the fear that the pigeons might for the very first time in natural history balk, and find a voice to say 'F*ck you, we have taste too!' Yet again, obviously the cruelty to animals situation applies here. Seriosuly though. What stops us? I think its the innate fear that we ourselves would be rounded up for the mass feeding.
Even the 'beautiful ones' hate they way the look more than not. It is rare to meet a person who is completely satisfied with how they look. You get super models with oral diahorea; keeping both their weight and food down simultaneously is terribly unfashionable and damn near impossible it seems.

I see lots and lots of people thinking, 'Well mate, you ain't so hot yourself. THAT is my EXACT point. Find me ugly? Want to label me an 'it'? Alas, either you need glasses or some common sense. While I'm not a HOTTIE, I sure as hell ain't an 'IT'. The sight of me does not, sadly, trigger urges for sexual self satisfaction masturbation; or diddling/jerking off for those of you who are illiterate or plain crude) neither do I induce regurgitation or goose bumps. Me an 'IT'? HAH to you I say.

Perhaps murder might be a tad drastic. Just BARELY. For those who'se IQ's barely scrape double digits, obviously this is a rant. But by all means do feel free to kill an 'it' and blame your stupidity on a pseudo serious post in a blog named WARPED MIND. Stupid people. Now thats an entire topic on its own.

No comments: