Friday, August 05, 2005

Hot (pronounced hawwT~) Chicks and Dip Sticks

I had an interesting conversation with a friend about the tendency for hotties to be out with not so hotties. Ever noticed that really good looking people have a thing for mirror crackers? Its a pretty strange phenomenon if you ask me.

Obviously I'm more interested in the cun chick + ugly dude combination. Who cares if ugly chicks get all the good looking guys. All the better, as the saying goes 'Less man, more share'.

Any way, from a pseudo scientific point of view, mostly people would be hunting down, as our instincts dictate, someone genetically superior or equal to us. Like it or not thats how we were programmed: 'seek the best partner, mate and produce little versions of ourselves'

Yet, looking around, we see more and more 'mis-matches'. What on earth is going on? This is definitely against the law of nature! And if it isnt'... it damn well should be!

Her theory was that women see past the skin deepness of men. So they see the 'inner beauty' in their partner. I'm inclined to half agree. I'm sure there are couples who actually are more bothered about how their other halve looks like in the inside than on the outside. Perhaps to go as far as say that there are the rare few that managed to go past the superficial and move towards ... well the sligltly less superficial!

These kinda relationships do develop from long term friendship. Either they've known each other so long that there is utter comfort and security in each others company, thus the long road to love is paved; or their 'love' is a revelation to them. Normally after a bad break up or some thing equally traumatic, the guy just happens to be around to console the hottie... and boinggggg~ can you spell 'R E B O U N D' *cough* I mean revealation?

However, that doesn't really cover why it happens so often!

My theory is that really hot chicks are insecure creatures. Basically they date the ugliest thing they can find so that they know for sure their man won't go roaming other hen houses. So to speak. There is, for these women, a comfort and security in knowing that your man is so ugly, even if he were one of the few remaining bachelors in the world, other women would think twice before 'being with them'. They themselves being highly attractive, probably worry about one of two things.

1) What happens when they lose their looks? Will people still 'love' them if their bits sagged enough to mop the floor when they walked?
2) Obviously they've had their share of people hitting on them. So they'd know how fickle the human heart can be. What could be safer than picking some ugly dude as their boy :D? Even if he were fickle, there'd be less chances for him to cheat on them.

My friends counter point to this theory was, 'Hey! I've seen lots of ugly guys with multiple hot chicks as gf's!' This one had me stumped for a while but I think i've finally figured it out!

The guy must be a combination of this:

1) God ugly - major security points here!
2) Charismatic - definately a sweet talker
3) Sneaky as hell - bloody good at cover lining and planning his time for the different girls.

So basically we have a case of an ugly charmer who organises his time well enough to fit several hot chicks into his life. The chicks all reckon he's too ugly to get another chick, and he uses this to his full advantage! So several hotties go out with him, totally ignorant of the possiblity that he might even have the remotest chance of two timing them. There you go! Hook, line and sinker.

Sigh... this post seems a little forced for some strange reason. I can't quite find the cynicism or sarcasm I always thought I oozed through every orrifice. Maybe its because I'm tired. Maybe my perspectives are being changed for me without my permission.

*glares*

Either way, I'm feeling especially drained today. So thats all for now folks. Sorry for the crappy post. I seem to have other bigger things on my mind. Yes. The tiny bit alcohol didn't burn away.

Be safe people

3 comments:

Vince said...

I'm an awful person!
I eat the flesh little babies for breakfast and dine on their marrow for lunch...

and for dinner...
well after such a filling first two meals I normally skip dinner...

bad for digestion you know ;)

well I guess I can be nice... some times some one buys me 'tau fu fa' and I spare a child ;D

I didn't mean that ugly man = secure relationship ... I meant that pretty girls PERCEIVE it as more secure...

and as we know perceptions and reality are bipolar like ;)

Anonymous said...

hot girls + funny lookin guys? /gg vince u better start calling me fugly XD!!!!! O.O ok dear, i'll buy u more tao fu fa....^^

Vince said...

eh?? but it tot it works fine with me being the fugly one yu chan :D

tao fu fa?? *doesn't see the connection*

*blink*blink*