Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hairy Armpits

This is a conversation I had about some one breaking up with me with a friend. I decided to have a little fun. :D Tis a true story which the only thing that got altered was the dudes name. I'm not a COMPLETE bastard.

Hotty : What happened there?
VNc3! : she complained I have hairy armpits and left ;)
(I was kidding hence the wink)

Hotty : are you serious?
VNc3!: VERY
(sarcasm anyone?)

Hotty : omg! thats sad~
(at this point i realised he took me seriously and decided to play along)

VNc3! : yea I know :( I shave every day now :((
Hotty : serious?
VNc3! : yea... couldn't take it if some one else told me the same thing :((
Hotty : wow! well i know someone who is so mauch hairyer than you!
Hotty : trust me i thought his harry legs were pants once!
VNc3: really? he must feel real insecure about that :(
Hotty : nah not anymore!
VNc3!: oh? how come?
Hotty : he jsut isnt anymore!
VNc3!: thats good for him
Hotty : yeah!
VNc3!: does he shave too?
Hotty : nope if he shaved it it would come back harrier!
VNc3! : but.. I mean... how did he deal with it?
Hotty : he just doesnt care! he isnt self concious!
VNc3! : really... man I wish I were like him :((..
VNc3! : ya know... this one time... my aunt edna... when I was seven... she let out this awful loud fart... and blamed it on me... I've been traumatized about farts ever since then man... :((
Hotty : serious? thats kinda sad!!!!
Hotty : i mean about her fart!
VNc3! : I guess...
VNc3! : oh I thought abt me feeling bad about it :(
Hotty : lol! nah man im not mean like that!
VNc3! : heh.. yea I know...
VNc3! : poor aunt edna... I feel sorry for her too :(
Hotty : lol! anywasy man i so tired!!! im gonna head to bed!
VNc3! : take care buddy :)

1 comment:

Vince said...

thanks for telling every one who wrote it YY... = =