Friday, August 05, 2005

Adam and Steve

Here is a discussion on the topic I had with L1 hehe...


eolanda says: adam and eve
Vince - says: adam n eve?
Vince - says: the modern version
Vince - says: is adam and steve
Vince - says: adam got so mad that steve tricked him into eating the apple
Vince - says: he cut steve's balls off
eolanda says: lol
Vince - says: and there you have it
Vince - says: eve
eolanda says: HAHAHAHAHAHA

There you have it ladies and gents... or should I say ex - gents and gents?
The bible did mention that a bone was removed... I'm saying a boneR was removed :D

yea yea... bite me...

9 comments:

Vince said...

damn the fugly colors
I'mma fix em tmr

Anonymous said...

fugly colors goes well with fugly...nvm...

eyries said...

lol.. hahaha.. so bad... I wonder what people will think bout me when they read this B1...


Btw, just 2 clear things, L1 is Little One, B1 is Big One.. refering to Big Bro, Lil Sis.. sumthin 2 d effect...

Eh, y merah wan? i dun like la.. so fugly... - -""

Vince said...

ahha... why so worried eo? you scared people think its our pet names for each other?

B1 L1 ... more like :

Basement 1
Lobby 1

Who cares what people think! :D I know who you are and you do too ^ ^.... and so do all ya friends... ;)

inv - how can I put this politely?

tmr you'll find scratches on your satria! I was thinking of doing it to your new ride... but your dad might set a permanent thunder storm on me... him being the weather dude and all..

Get it right man inv ! I'm not ugly ... I'm handsome challenged... be politically correct at least (dumb people : please note this is said ironically in view of the contents of my blog :p)

Anonymous said...

i meant the site, but since you terasa, i oso cannot help u.

Vince said...

aiya
I think I shot myself in the leg again

*sigh*

running outta toes to shoot la

eyries said...

lol... sekseks B1... dun worry la... =)

Anonymous said...

V change the music :P

Vince said...

I removed the music all together
if any one has any advice on getting FTP's or even has one to let me leech a 1mb song from it would be much appreciated