Sunday, August 14, 2005

Adobe Photoshop Magic!

Before Magic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After Magic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

who cares if your phone cam has so so pixels! With adobe anything can be fixed.

Nyek nyek to all of you people who spent millions on a 201232131244 mega pixed camera *grins*

Oh and its a good thing we didn't name the pup 'Lady'. Look at how she's sitting! *shakes head*

Still... some major cute points no?

Okay so I'm too lazy/tired to post anything today. Its a good thing no ones paying me for this :o

Hows this for an idea then. I know I've been ever so cruel to ugly people in my blogging. I'm about to make it up to you now! Send me your ugliest picture and entitle it : 'Make me Beautiful' and I'll do just that and post the top three here in my blog :D

If you're super confidant about your looks or have a friend you think could use a knock down or two confidence wise, send me an email entitled : 'Make me Vince' and I'll bring out the 'dark' side of him.

cgdevoli@hotmail.com

all in good fun ;)

8 comments:

Siew said...

Not bad. Heh. I'm totally hopeless at graphics editing.
By the way, get rid of that nnoying video already..

Vince said...

lol people like that video

Anonymous said...

I've found myself checking out a good number of
blogs over the past week. Your has top 10 potential. Keep posting!

I'm working on a Charity site. It not what I want yet... its a work in progress.

Stop by if you get a chance.
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

got due date anot?
else how we suppose to know when can we see Blurry's pic... /gg

iesnek said...

cibai, no need to get rid of it also la

limit your blog to showing 4-5 posts at a time..

sibei irritating liao come in hear the music.

Vince said...

it doesn't auto play right?
well at least it doesn't for me
:p

fix your settings
cos I sure as hell dunno how to fix it in the blog
lalal

Anonymous said...

Wow you can use Photoshop, I'm quite impressed :)

Vince said...

I'm impressed myself