Thursday, August 11, 2005

Sorry guys

am a little too sad to post anything funny today :0

I'll not post anything that borders on emo or too mushy

I do however promise ya'll and update with the following :

1) golden showers to sumatera
2) what happened with the whole shower fiasco Audrey was describing

oh and two more short notes :

1) thank you for your emails. I love reading them. However, I do not post cute stuff on this blog apart from articles on my pup. This blog is like my bitching and whining centre. I have my very own special 'cute and lovable' centre. (the toilet is that way for those of you who feel the urge to regurgiate*wink*) Don't don't bother posting asking me to do that. My children stories are not posted here because there are many an ass who would rip off my hard work. Which worse still is not just mine, but part of the effort and trust children have put in me. I'll not take that risk. I'm sorry.

2) There is a reason I did not allow comments on the previous post, and did not mention names. Please respect this decision I made. At first I wasn't even going to post the poem I wrote. If you like it, thank you. If you did not; thats okay. God bless you and may your bits sag to the floor and save you expenses on buying mops and brooms . :)


be safe

Vince

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your e-mail address??...didn't see that...

Wayne

Vince said...

^ ^

thats probably because it was removed

Vince said...

however you can still click on the email button - the envelope thingy if you want to get in touch

Anonymous said...

PaY mEh TeH mUnNiEz Or ElSe I'lL pOsT yOuR e-MaIl, I r TeH uBeR l337 HaXoRz -.-

Better stop now... pretty drunk...
Anyways, sorry bout what happened, and we'll talk later on, going to São Paulo tomorrow mornin, be back by sunday. Be safe mate.
Latezzz

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vince said...

I love it when bots tell me they love my writing

Anonymous said...

Ok...guess if your e-mail address was removed then it's private and I won't bother you...I love to read and wanted your opinion on a couple of books...

Your blog is the best one I've seen...Like your dog....

I have a Malaysian friend who loves to read, has a dog, makes great grades and always feels it isn't enough and writes children's stories and is very protective of what he writes for the same reasons as you...is this typical of Malaysians?

Wayne U.S.

Anonymous said...

And I did click on the envelope thingy and it sent the e-mail to me!!

Wayne

Anonymous said...

lol, dani , i gonna "borrow" this part... /gg
*noneed pay copyright/royalty, if wan, i can pay 1z to u in trinity :p

PaY mEh TeH mUnNiEz Or ElSe I'lL pOsT yOuR e-MaIl

devo dun whack me tho /gg
u still need a tour guide to bring u to the food fair next year. /e4

Vince said...

wayne - use the flooble or post ur email here

I'll get in touch with u there