Sunday, December 03, 2006

A wonderful dream...

It was morning. I can't say what time exactly but all the guys were gathered at the basketball court near my house. We were talking and chilling out. Then we decided to make a move to college. Then I realised everyone's car was full. Fang's car was his old BCW 9841 car... so it was full of junk and had no space for me!

So I walked home and went to get my own car. But dad's car was parked behind it. Luckily I remembered Ming was still around. So I went with my brother to Ming's house to ask for a lift. Ming was like need a lift huh? Where to? I said college. He said to hold on for a while. So I told him we'd walk ahead.

While I was walking ahead, I saw Ming's car driving very erratically. And to my suprise it was my brother who was driving the car alone. I dragged him out of the car and slapped him. Saying he was too young to drive. He was still his young and chubby self. He was really angry and then tried driving off with a motorcycle. I dragged him off the motorcycle and slapped him again. (So much violence towards my younger brother!) Then he was super angry and stormed away...

As I was walking... I bumped into Gen and Audrey. Gen was wearing that same Esprit Spaghetti that I loved her wearing so much. So I greeted her as I always did. 'What are you doing here beautiful?' And she said 'I came to keep you company.' As we were walking and holding hands I told her. 'This is a dream. And I don't want it to end.' And she said, 'all dreams end... its just a matter of what you do when you wake up...' and she hugged me...

Then I woke up...

This dream is a combination of all the things I miss in life... the guys, my dad, my brother being his younger self, a sense of belonging... and not to mention Gen...

I woke up with a smile for a change and rush to write it down before I forgot it... Now I'm going back to bed... and hoping for a continuation...so back to bed for me... I still have a few hours to sleep before I wake up to study...

2 comments:

Joe said...

that's nice ;)

Vince said...

its a pleasant change from nightmares about bleeding exams