Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Phew..

Advertising exams' over... I had two beers to celebrate and felt even more sick after that... no more beers for me that for sure... the exam didn't go so well :( I could only answer 4 out of 5 questions... so there goes my A... *SIGH*

baby goes for her spaying tommorow... am a little worried... she's so tiny... and they're gonna cut her up to remove her ovaries... :(

The worst part is that she can't move around for ten days in case the stitches pop. So she'll be in her cage for ten days. I sense much whining and protesting coming up for the next ten days. Can't be helped tho. She's such a hyper little mutt.

Worse still I have to wake up early to send her to the vet. *cries* I need some sleep desparately. Oh well... for the love of my pup... :)

No comments: