Saturday, December 02, 2006

Failed attempt at blackmail...

I just took my shower and this was the conversation I had with my brother who was on skype with his girl friend...

Vince says:
pay me 2 bottles of beer

Vince says:
or i come running and streaking

k e n s e i `- Hillier ze ippo'! says:
ME ISH OFF WEBCAM

k e n s e i `- Hillier ze ippo'! says:
then only your screams wil be heard

k e n s e i `- Hillier ze ippo'! says:
as i castrate you

k e n s e i `- Hillier ze ippo'! says:
with the hair tweezers


theres gotta be an easier way to get some booze... sigh...

2 comments:

Joe said...

yes there is! rob 7eleven just off their booze! whoooo i'm wit ya! haha... ok maybe not 7eleven cos they've cameras and such and all... some small 24hours mart or somethin yknow, i'll stick em up and u grab the booze now dun u be runnin off without me

Vince said...

ahha.. I've stolen booze from 7 eleven before... just took the beers and stuff them into my pockets...

this was obviously when I was thinner and my jeans were still baggy :p