Monday, December 04, 2006

Exam stress!

Here I am at 5.49am writing on my blog when i should be studying like crazy... i have 3 hours left to study for an exam i am completely unready for... but what ever... I'm sure I'll pass any way... but the A has flown the coop... theres no way I'm gonna get an A for this subject any more...

blame it on procrastination... i had three whole weeks to study and i left it to the last minute... and brilliantly... i fell sick at the last minute... vomitting, flu and a cough... was in no shape to study... in fact i slept through most of the day... almost 19 hours of sleep...

pretty crazy stuff huh?

3 hours to go... I'm worried sick... caffeine over dosed and about to go hyper at any time...

I just hope the questions I spotted came out... otherwise I'm in deep shit...

thats all from me now... to panicky to write anything witty or funny...

DAMN ALL EXAMS

No comments: