Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dreams... or Nightmares more like

This is the second day in a row I've had a shitty dream. Yesterday's was much more violent. I dreamt I had a fight with my brother. Quite a violent one. Then I went outside to check my mail. As I was checking my mail, I noticed that it was night fall already. A van full of people passed by and stopped in front of my house. A man brandishing something I could not see put it to my throat and threatened to kill me if I didn't let them into my house and hand over all my valuables. I broke the weapon and cut every single one of their throats. I could see the cuts on their throats and them gasping for air.

Today I dreamnt of my results for my exams. I dreamt that I got a C for a paper I'm very sure I got an A for. Call me a nerd, but I found it very disturbing and upseting. I woke up cursing.

I guess my streak of bad dreams has come back. Joy. Sleeping is gonna be so much fun again.

Sigh.

No comments: