Monday, December 25, 2006

Why be conventional?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Think out of the box.... why be one of the massses... this is just and example. Everyone queue's up for the loo... and you take a leak behind the loo.

Why not?

Its better than waiting for ages and being like that kid holding his bits as if he were going to pee his pants!

Why be conventional! Be bizarre... be different... stand out... don't be a face in the crowd...


you'll get no where being a face in the crowd... you'll just end up being a drone for the mindless workforce we already have...

so be different! be unique!

thats my Christmas message to everyone...

on a personal note : You didn't come... nor did I expect you too... but I still hoped that you would... *shrugs* ... I guess I'm just naive like that...

No comments: