Thursday, April 24, 2008

When I next fall in love

Ok... so I've been single for the longest time! My gran ma has been asking me to find a nice 'sum bo' (in law) for my ailing mother who is forever sick... but that is a different rant all together. Today I want to rant talk about the next girl I'm going to fall in love with...


First of all the girl I fall in love with... has to have gorgeous eyes... One brown and one green to be exact! I can't make up my mind which I like better.... green.... sexy! brown... cute.... sexy... cute... sexy... cute... sexy... cute... so I'll have both!


Then she has to have a fabulous figure... I want my next love to be a model.... for mens clothes! Why you ask me? Well... she's a woman... obviously she's not going to be using all the freebie clothes that she gets from modelling... so I get them! Isn't that just a great idea! I know! I know! I thought about it all by myself... :D


She has to be voluptous... preferbly in the tummy area... the bigger the better... Why? I'm no slim jim... it feels good to have some one fatter and rounder than you as your other half... every time you look at them naked... the thought 'THANK GOD I CUT DOWN ON MY CARBS' comes to mind... it appeals to the ego...


Hmm... what else?


Yes how could I forget! She should be a multi-millionaire.... preferbly one who inherited it rather than worked for... you ask why again? WELL... the answer is obvious! So she can't bitch at me for burning money she worked her ass off for... its inherited and meant to be burn... trust me you'll kill a lot of the bitching this way XD...




My new woman should also be a Dunhill chain smoker... that doesn't finish 3/4 of the ciggarettes... leaving me 3/4 of a free ciggarette! Imagine the amount of money I'll save monthly... wait.. YEARLY!

My next woman should also be a virgin... if they don't know anything about sex... they can't call you crap in bed now can they :D! Actually scratch that... my next woman should give excellent head but is squemish about being 'kissed there'... this was I don't have to worry about knocking her up... or worry about returning the favor to her! See! Everyone is happy!

My next woman should also be a devil worshipper... since there's not one more emo and nasty than me... I'll be the deity of her world! wooooo... godhood and blow jobs in one package... can things get ANY better :D?

Ok la... so these are my requirements for a woman... my next woman to be exact! If you fit the requirements or have a sister who fits them (preferbly already walking... I'm patient but not THAT patient)... do drop me a message here yea! :D

MCP signing off :p

4 comments:

la.leche said...

good luck! you really need it in order to achieve your gf will be, based on all of these requirements.

Vince said...

you never know ok! :D

Joe said...

vince... all the best, you're ordering a freak of nature.

Word Verification: ruqcd
R U Quite Comically Drunk?

theuptownlife said...

dream on dude. i agree with joe.

:D

tsk. tsk.