Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sinderella ella ella III

CindyFella: Fairy god father? Do those even exist?

Leo DeCrapio: Of course we do! Just that we’re more undercover than fairy godmothers. And we’re all proper fairies, unlike the female species in our job, if you get what I mean.

CindyFella: I’m CindyFella, whats your name fairy godpapa?

Leo DeCrapio: Leo DeCrapio

CindyFella: So should I call you Crap for short?

Leo DeCrapio: No. What kinda shit name is that? Call me Big Daddy. Or Cum To Papa!

CindyFella : Cum To Papa!

Leo DeCrapio jumps CindyFella and kisses him.

CindyFella: You fucking fag… that’s not what I meant! GET OFF!

Leo DeCrapio : Oh.. my bad!

CindyFella: How about you make yourself more fairy godfather like and help me out here instead of trying to hit on me?

Leo DeCrapio : Okay. So what seems to be the problem?

CindyFella: Theres this girl you see...

Leo DeCrapio : Girl? Sorry. Don't do girls... men yes... boys... when theres no cops around... yes... but girls? What are you? Sick?

CindyFella: Love sick!

CindyFella shows the picture of Sinderella... ella... ella... (yes the booby one :p)

Leo DeCrapio : Okay... now I'M the one thats gonna be sick... who on earth would find THAT sexy!

CindyFella: Anyone with eyes!

Leo DeCrapio : I have eyes...

CindyFella: Ok... anyone with eyes and testosterone...

Leo DeCrapio : Testicles! Now those are a different story! How about I get you a nice partner? I have a picture too! Look!

CindyFella: Fairy papa! That's a man!

Leo DeCrapio: Isn't he now!?

CindyFella: Not my type! Anyway isn't he some sort of footballer?

Leo DeCrapio: Yeap. He's crap at football but amazing with his tongue and hands!

CindyFella: I didn't need to know that...

Leo DeCrapio: There was this one time... in band camp...

CindyFella: I don'....

Leo DeCrapio: I shoved a flute up his ass!

CindyFella: ...'t want to know. Sigh.

Leo DeCrapio: So what do you say boy? Want me to hook you two up? He's really into big boys like you.

CindyFella: THIS is what I want! Either help me or get the hell away from me!

Leo DeCrapio: Okay... okay... not need to get all Queeny on me. You're worse than Elton Johnny after George Michelle sang 'Don't let Elton go down on me.'

CindyFella: It was 'Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me'.

Leo DeCrapio: See! There you go again! Bitch.. bitch.. bitch....'

CindyFella: So are you helping or NOT?

Leo DeCrapio: Are you sure you don't want a nice spice boy... like Scary Spice?

CindyFella: She's a woman.

Leo DeCrapio: There you go! Just your type!

CindyFella: No. I WANT SINDERELLA-ELLA er.. ELLA!

Leo DeCrapio: Sigh. If thats what you want. Step into my office.

Leo DeCrapio waves his wand and wiggles his ass. A puff of smoke appears.

Coughing

Leo DeCrapio: Welcome to my office!

CindyFella: What the hell! This is a funeral parlour!

Leo DeCrapio: I know. This fairy god father thing doesn't put food on the plate you know?

CindyFella: Why a funeral parlour then?

Leo DeCrapio: Well... Its normally hopeless people like you who give us business in the fairy godhood thingymajic.

CindyFella: Whats that got to do with a funeral parlour?

Leo DeCrapio: Well lately we've not been so hot on the success rate with the whole fairy godhood thingy. Some of them committed suicide.

CindyFella: What? Some?

Leo DeCrapio: Okay okay... most of them?

CindyFella: I'm doomed!

Leo DeCrapio: Cheer up! I'm sure your happy ending will be perfect! Now lets get to work!

4 comments:

la.leche said...

Where did you get that pic of my husband? No wonder. I think by far this is your hottest post, thanks to the existence of a man as hot as the sun who is also the reason of global warming named Cristiano Ronaldo who had just adorned and brewed up your post. Like I've told you on msn, I love the ending. I like Leo DeCrapio's character but I can't seem to find a matching face for him! Don't you even think of Leonardo DiCaprio! 'cuz it's just so wrong.

Btw, you don't have to have eyes to see Cris' hotness. :)

WINCE! Add la a character by the name of Lucas! Por favorrrrr! :) thanks for updating this story!

-superyelenaWOAH.

Joe said...

hmm... *shudders*

Vince said...

lol@ yelena

I couldn't resist putting it up early... this isn't quite finished yet... most of the jokes need to be polished up a little... :)

Leo's face arh... lol... maybe something like robert deniro :p

theuptownlife said...

haha. robert deniro! i remember him as the cross dresser in stardust! wicked! :p


*totally ignoring cris* *whistles*


haha. wince? whiny wince. whiny vince. it rhymes! :p