Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First kiss...

romantic little poem I made :D

Staring eye to eye
but a little shy
We're going to kiss!
Oh my... oh my!

Should I lean in
or play it cool?
We're gonna kiss!
Don't mess up fool!

Is my breath bad?
Thank God I didn't smoke!
Damn, we're gonna kiss!
No joke!

Should I put my hand
behind her neck?
Kiss... kiss... kissing...
to 'Want You Back'!

Should I stick in
a little tongue action
Or just give hers
a little suction!

Should I close my eyes?
Or keep them open?
Oh time to kiss!
Sweet heavens!

A moment I'll always
keep close to the heart!
As our lips began to touch
She lets out fart!

The smell went
straight to my head
Before my first kiss
I fell down dead!

2 comments:

Joe said...

hahaha BRILLIANT! Are you drunk?

Devil in Disguise said...

Oh Vince...everything was just prefect...until i read the end...=_=