Monday, April 14, 2008

Sinderella ella ella II

Newspapers flies in to CindyFella's face

CindyFella: Hmm... whats this? Oh my god! Who is this babe!

Oh Bra Winfley: What babe, fairy godson?

CindyFella: THIS babe! Sinderella-ella-ella!

Oh Bra Winfley: Thats no babe! Thats an ungrateful bitch! I gave her a happily ever after and she dumped me like a lump of hot coal! Just because I told her husband she used to sell herself in Jalan Alor.

CindyFella: How could you, fairy god mama. What did he say?

Oh Bra Winfley: The idiot said at least he was saving 50 bucks every night and married her any way.

CindyFella: She's too beautiful to have done something so wrong! I don't believe you fairy god mama. I think I'm in love!

Oh Bra Winfley: Look. I've seen this crap on my talk shows all the fucking time. Boy sees girl on newspaper. Boy falls for girl. Girl asks for webcam sex. Girl tapes it and blackmails boy. Boy kills himself. You're being stupid!

CindyFella: She's not like other girls fairy god mama. I can tell from the picture!


Oh Bra Winfley: You idiot! Thats just a shot of her cleavage. You don't even know what her face looks like!

CindyFella: Yes but what a valley! I could drown in those!

Oh Bra Winfley: Of course you could. She's a double DD. I helped her get those made by the same guy who did Peter Anre's abs. Grope her too hard and she'll have three tits instead of two. That's what you get for mop, a pumpkin and two mice for a boob job!

CindyFella: I don't care god mama. I want to try to marry her. It says theres going to be a ball to find her next husband. Help me get in shape for it!

Oh Bra Winfley: I might own 3/4's of America and be able to sell sugar to diabetic Americans who love me, but get you into shape? In a week? Hell, even a dozen bulldozers couldn't ram you into shape.

CindyFella: Use your magic wand! You can turn me into a gorgeous hunk with a wave of your hand?

Oh Bra Winfley: Honey, if that worked, do you think I'd be an ugly, fat ass, black American woman? Do you think I'd honestly spend my days listening to problems from head case Americans? Head cases amongst Americans! Have you any idea how crazy you have to be to be considered a headcase by an American. No... no way that will work.

CindyFella: She's the one for me god mama. I want her. I can feel it in my bones!

Oh Bra Winfley: More like your boner. Just like a man. Flash a bit of titty and the little head takes over the big head. I'll tell you this young man. If you go for her. It's over between you and I. I'm done supporting your fat ass. I'll dump you so fast you won't be able to finish a cheese burger!

CindyFella: Don't make me choose fairy god mama. Please! Thats not fair!

Oh Bra Winfley: I'll take away all your food!

CindyFella: You WOULDN'T!

Oh Bra Winfley : Oh yes sir! I definitely would! Lets see how you afford 20 big facks for breakfast, 40 for lunch and 80 for dinner!

CindyFella: You can't. Mc Gonads would dump their sponsorship of your show!

Oh Bra Winfley : To hell with the show! I'm done with listening to people whine about their lives!
CindyFella: I'm sorry god mama. I've made up my mind.

Oh Bra Winfley: You will regret this you fat bastard!

Oh Bra Winfley waves her wand and a huge puff of smoke appears
Sounds of coughing

CindyFella: You didn't leave! You love me too much for that after all!

Oh Bra Winfley: Fucking Spill Beerg is gonna hear it from me for this shitty special effects.

Oh Bra Winfley storms out of the house.

CindyFella: Oh no! What ever will I do?

CindyFella: Oh no! I'm in such a fix! Who ever will help me?
CindyFella: Oh woe is me! Is this the end?

CindyFella: OI! YOU FUCKING FAG THATS YOUR CUE TO COME IN!

Leo DeCrapio: Sorry! Sorry! I was busy blowin... er talking to some one.. I had my mout... err... hands full.

CindyFella: Oh my! Who could you be?

Leo DeCrapio: I'm your fairy god father of course! Does the pink skirt go with my eyes?

No comments: