Thursday, April 17, 2008

I have some big news :)

and for a BIG change... its is GOOD news!

Maya Press is interested in publishing a book with my poetry, stories and plays... Maya Press is probably one of the largest literary publishers in Malaysia... for those of you who haven't heard of it... (not that I blame you...)

so I will be giving them 120 pages of my work from the blog to be made into a book... plays, poems, stories... rantings? Haha...

either way I'm really happy... big chance for me...

I've already started compiling the work...

if there's anyone out there willing to help me go through the stuff I've compiled and help me choose what to put in and what not to.... it would be a big help...

things are looking better :)

I'll update off and on about the book :D

6 comments:

Jade¬ said...

gratz wei!
XD

maybe if the book is published den oni i read! ;p
MAYBE la~ /gg

la.leche said...

Congrats! This Maya Press better be good! :) Bolehlah you belanja makan (kenduri)!(Ambik engkau, BM sebiji!)

-superyelenaWOAH.

theuptownlife said...

awesomeeeeeee! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll read it for sure! just like u givin me support in composing. What's more.. it is free *grins*

Vince said...

shh... don't tell people its free... I'm not handing out a library of free boobs ><~

Vince said...

books! books! not boobs!