Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged by Jade

5 things found in my bag:
1. I can't find my freakin bag let alone whats in it!

5 things found in my wallet:

1. Money
2. IC
3. picture of baby (my dog... not my woman)
4. Name cards
5. Driving license

5 favourite things in my room:

1. My computer!!!!!!!!!!!
2. My bed
3. My photo album
4. My treasure box (not copying you la jade.. really one!)
5. My dog!

5 things I always wanted to do:

1. visit my old high school mates in Nottingham again
2. get a novel published
3. become a famous blogger
4. have children
5. work as a full time writer

5 things I'm currently into:

1.my blog
2. battle stations (application in facebook)
3. drinking booze (:D)
4. hanging out with my buddies
5. eating jap food

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:
1. a new hp
2. internship to end!
3. holidays!
4. a publisher for Strawberry Milkshake

The person who tagged you is:
Ah Jeedddd....

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1. doesn't like reading ><~
2. chirpy
3. penang kia!
4. photo freak
5. a good friend

Most memorable thing he/she has done to you:
talk to me for 3 hours while ryan and u jinn were snoring at the back of the car on the way back from penang to kl

If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
shoot her

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
because I shot her too much

Pass the quiz to 5 people!
1. Eunice
2. Shirley
3. Pinky
4. Felicia
5. Yelena


man... I was THAT bored I did the tag -__-

2 comments:

Jade¬ said...

stop shooting la wei! lol~

Joe said...

yea man... use protection DOM!