Sunday, April 20, 2008

Paris is a country = =;

We went to Wabisabi yesterday to hang out and have a few beers... well.. more than a few... but thats all good ;)

the place itself is pretty classy and the atmosphere is brilliant for chilling out... my only bitch is that the beer is bloody pricy... but I guess you pay for the venue...

the conversation ranged from the serious career stuff to travelling and we finally settled on sex! In fact we talked about sex for a good 2 hours... little Frances had lots of questions to ask Tak, Dennis and myself... and I guess we didn't mind answering her questions as long as there was booze flowing... haha... but its interesting la... sharing experiences with each other... then we get a view on how different people view things...

but the blonde moment of the night definitely belonged to Frances... she asked quite innocently, 'Isn't Wales in Ireland?'... which brought some laughter from us la... then she had to top it off with 'Isn't Paris a country?'... omg... beer + silly comments = non stop laughter for minutes after minutes! I remember her bf, Fang said something like... 'No, it's Paris HILTON!'... even more laughter...

talking with Tak that night was something to think about la... pursuing your own dreams... I always wanted to be a copywriter... now I'm not so sure... I'm having little doubts in my mind whether the work pace and style suit my personality and lifestyle... If I had things my way I would just be a full time script or story writer... and make my money from that... writing has always been my passion... doing it fulltime would be bliss...

maybe I'll have to work first and see how it goes... yeah... I think I will go with that... and see how my book goes with Maya... then make a decision... after all I'm bonded for two years... so yea... we'll see

a little update on the book... I've finished my compilation of poems, stories, musings and scipts... if you want a peek at what I've included... just ask me for a copy on msn :)

work tommorow...

joy... oh.... j.o.y.!

later people!

No comments: