Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wow... I've written quite a bit here

78 pages on my Mircosoft word. I never realised I wrote so much. Thats enough for a little book already! I was just backing up my writing in case blogger dies or something, at least I have back ups. 78 pages! I'm like wow. I sure ramble a lot :D

Today's post is a short one. I have work tommorow. So I need to prepare stuff. Iron clothes. Buy new shoes. That sorta thing. I might be hardworking and write something up later. Have a few ideas running around in my head.

Till then. TTFN. (Ta Ta For Now)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You use Word, but I see spelling errors everywhere :P

Vince said...

I C&P'ed it from the archives and put it into word

what can I say? Can't spell to save my life :p

Anonymous said...

The name is WAYNE....LOL...