Saturday, September 03, 2005

In defence of women

[ Brian] said:
last time my friend wanted me to go shoping with her
[ Brian] said:
*sees her run here and there through every inch of every store*
[ Brian] said:
=.=" thoughts(my feet hurt)

Vince - Ball time soon - said:
ahhahaa

[ Brian] says:
they refuse to take the easy way

Vince - Ball time soon - says:
of course not
Vince - Ball time soon - says:
shopping is a sport!
Vince - Ball time soon - says:
the easy way is cheating!

So how many agree disagree? If only I knew how to make polls here. Post a comment!

7 comments:

eyries said...

not all girls ask thier guys to follow them on sprees... I wouldn't, after I saw him once not liking being pulled at every single nice thing... ><

In fact, he went, "You're not going shopping with me" in a laughing way...

Anyway, I wouldn't put him through such torture.. =) C'mon la... Even some guys shop worse than girls.. It's a new era, some girls don't like shopping... =) all depends

Vince said...

era of the metrosexuals!!!

eyries said...

lolz... i agree... guys who go for pedicures... >< guys who go for alot of hairstyling... ><

Vince said...

hmm
lotsa guys go for hairstyling nowadays la... is that really metrosexual? if so lotsa people are metros

looks at all the hong kong wannabe hairdo's there are

I was thinking more of facials and eyebrow trimming kinda thingy

Vince said...

lol
I'll tell you why I resent that after my pedicure :p

Anonymous said...

you were the one that wanted to follow me to shopping! i said "don't wanan shop. dunwanna drag u around" and you said u don't mind! in fact, u said u had fun!!!! =P

Vince said...

eh! dun la chuin poe and tell everyone!!!

I didn't say it was me la...

*big sweat drop*

it was a general comment! honest!

besides it was pretty alrite ;)