Friday, September 02, 2005

Stupid Crazy People

For those of you who aren't aware, I had a mental collapse of sorts for the past two weeks. A lil bit of stress kinda knocked me over on the head. Coupled with a fall down a flight of steps; I was pretty much out of action. So I went to a ward to recover.

What do you get when you get a bunch of people, (mostly nuts who are unhinged and there resting to recover as well) three working toilets and no locks.

You get H E L L.

Or H E A V E N .

Depending on your point of view.

VERY L I T E R A L LY !!!

(thank you my little editor... where would I be w/o you? ... making MORE spelling mistakes probably :D? DefinItely)

It all depends if you're the one being walked in on, or the one doing the walking in on. I was at first tempted to named this post: ' Some guys, A Laughing Lady, a Naked Dude and an Unlocked Toilet.'

The first incident involved a very very stressed out young lady stormin our 'camp side'. She ran all the way to the gents and burst open the door. Lo and behold, there was Vince, naked as the he was on the day he hatched (all evil things come from eggs, look at chickens). She pointed south and began laughing hysterically.

Not to be outdone, I pointed at her face and started laughing even louder. Making baby splashes as I laughed but thats too much detail no? Alas, I stray from the point. Lucky I didn't say the tip. That would bring all sorts of evil imagery. Wouldn't want that now would we?

Any ways, my counter hysteria has its effect on her, as she is quite baffled by the time the guards manage to get hold of her and get her into control. She is dumbfounded. What on earth is he laughing at? My face? My nose? My teeth?

Quite the effect I wanted. Someone with some kinda pseudo authority in the camp then asks:

'Are you okay?'

I reply:

'Yea. Of course I am. Its not a big deal.'
(No... no no no~~~~ THAT particular THAT is a big deal... HONEST!!!!... never mind... .. . . .)

He says:
'Great. You're handling this really well. I thought you'd be freaked out. Is there anything I can get you?'

To which I whisper :

'Yea. A mirror and a tape measure.'

I'll post more about the rest of the 'rest camp' later.

1 comment:

Vince said...

I'll never grin like I used to when my buddies call me 'vulgar bulger' any more thats for sure :(