Sunday, September 18, 2005

9 - 5.30 bores the hell outta me

Boredom can kill. Seriously. I’m so dead bored now it is unbelievable. The first day at the office has left me with little to do. Actually nothing to do so far. I’ve spent more time staring into space than doing anything constructive.
Good la! I hear your Malaysian spirit cry. You get paid for nothing. I so do NOT want to be paid for nothing. When theres nothing to do, the hours REALLY REALLY crawl. Its barely 2pm now. I have another 3.5 hours to go. To survive even. Its NOT FUN sitting and staring into space.
Staring into space causes me to daydream a lot. Mostly about other things I would rather be doing than what I’m stuck doing. These daydreams make me even MORE bored. Cause they highlight what fun things I could be doing instead of counting the tiles on the ceiling… again!
Everyone seems to be doing their own thing. I can’t remember anyones name apart from my boss and his secretary. I’ve never been good with names or faces. God even the stuff I write when I’m bored is boring. How on earth do people survive these 9-5 jobs? Surely not those where you have nothing to do for sure. No one can survive on of these things.
I’m pretty sure one of these days I’mma look back at this blog entry and curse. Nothing to do? I have no time to breathe now! Well at least I hope that I’ll do that. Cause another week of nothing to do and I may very well become insane!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your job?

Anonymous said...

Same thing here ...what is your job?

I know how doing nothing but watching the clock all day can drive you nuts...maybe bring a book to work if you're allowed....if not bring it anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dev! Remember me?

Hints for you:
- I played as a male priest among the guild "RadicaL DreamerZ" in cRO years ago.

- I always wore a biretta and mini glasses as visual headgears.

- Though I was usually alone, I was accompanied by a paladin and a hunter, as well as an assassin.

- I have always typed diligently on cRO as well as many other devices of online chatting.

- Though I was young when I met you, I did have an awful attitude in which I grew out of.

- Before I met you, I was in a guild called "Elite-Ragnarok" while your guild was "Elite Ragnarokers".

Need more hints? Check the xanga given. I'll be very happy to hear from you again. Till then.

Vince said...

you're ikari of course

or Romi :)

Anonymous said...

omg, ikari !!!
bieretta and mini glasses..lol
i still got the SS i think... /gg
btw devo, 9-5 won't die la..
else most of us bored to ded long ago, sobzzz... :p
if really bored til beh tahan, bring "someone" pic and stare at it lor... then mah no more bored... :p

Anonymous said...

omg its you vovo
this is Tashi here from the Elite ragnarokers [the cute little wizard

so much good memories

so much fun with cerb scanner

you dejan kris ....never forget



are you still playing this game?

k,add my msn plz

mulan0609@hotmail.com