Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ban morons from posting opinions on the net

In my honest point of view, people are born stupid. The more talented ones are born brainless. This guy I just read is seriously the best talent I've seen in years. I'd love to post his little website here for you people to read, but I have friends feelings to consider. So instead I'll just fume at the fact morons are morons and the fact that people get away with ridiculous prejudices. I'd love to meet some one like this in real life and talk to them. Cut their freaking ego down to size and perhaps grow a cell or two of intelligence into their thick skull.

If you want the web address email me or msg me on MSN. THAT I can do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people might say the same for u. u r doubly blessed with a gigantic ego in addition to ur stupidity:)

Vince said...

don't make baseless statements

if you want to make personal attacks do have some evidence/proof to back it

on other word go troll else where
:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Vince may be ugly but he's so far removed from stupid that it would seem a horrible mistake to call him such.

But that being said, he really is ugly.. Ha ha ha. Nothing but love yeah Vince?

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE NERD WHO SAID THAT MY HAMSOME SON VINCE IS UGLY?? IT TAKES ONE TO RECOGNIZE ANOTHER AS BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER. WELL,MISSY NERD...GO CHANGE YR GLASSESSSSSS...... ONLY THEN YOU REALISE YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE! VINCE IS NOT UGLY BUT.....VELY VELY UGLY!!
FR: OLD WISE SAGE

Vince said...

got to love mothers...
can't kill em...
can't get rid of em...

just got to live with them...