Friday, September 09, 2005

*~New blogsite~*

Yes, the stars are girly and tacky. Totally unsuited to the vile content of this malfunctional blog of mine. :D

Truth is I'm semi-keeping a promise and making a new blog site for my stories. This way I keep mush from my evil site. So thats where I get to post my mush poems and raving for lack of a home for my heart too. Thus this webspace effectively converts into what it was meant to be in the first place, my evil (albeit humorous) alter-ego. Vince with a 3. As in Vinc3, you nit wit.

The other webbie is a collection of stories I've written for children as Bince. Uncle Bince if you insist on unnecessary details. So if you like kids, pop me a read and tell me what you think.

Most of the stuff there is published or waiting publication. So obviously there are copyright issues. DO NOT RIP OFF MY WORK.

This is against my better judgement. But well. Heck it.

http://mahstories.blogspot.com/

No comments: