Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It stings

I don't quite know whats broken but somethings not quite working inside. I know I'm hurting but I'm not sure why or how its hurting.

This is super short and super emotional... but I'm seriously out of words for now. I'm seriously sorry to those of you who do enjoy reading my crap. I'll be back when I can. Right now I don't feel so sure of myself and I don't feel so funny. Not in that way any way.

Some thing broke
and I don't know where
all I can do
is sit and stare.

Somethings missing
but I can't figure out what
Something hurting
some where close to the heart.

When did you go
and when did you leave
Can some one tell me when
I can feel relieved

Cause everythings messed up
and screwed around
I'm feeling so bad
feeling so damn down

It feels like you're here
but you're already gone
You left prints on my heart
which are barely worn

Where did you go?
Why did you go?
I don't understand
even though I do know.

It makes no sense to me
It doesn't feel real
It makes no sense to me
the pain I feel.

You weren't the first
but I wanted you to be the last
My future and present
that took over the past.

I know I love you
and I know this too
I loved then
and my love is still true

I hate my writing... it barely expresses a tenth of what I feel right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i can't always be here for you..you have to be strong"

Vince said...

always was too short a period

Anonymous said...

good to know u r human too

Anonymous said...

O Rose thou art sick.
The invisible worm.
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:
Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy;
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

William Blake.

Vince said...

I'm very much human. The persona I put into this website is less so.

Nice poem.
My dad used to read that to me when I was younger.
Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

See, I'm beneath the literacy let alone in state to write.

Vince said...

upon rereading that and remembering a bit more... the poem is more about loss of virginity than it is of lost love...