Monday, March 05, 2007

Tagged by pinky again

All your First.
1. FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: hmm... yea... I used to have this group of bestfriend when I was in primary school. When I moved schools we all cried! People changed tho as we grew up. Now they're just a memory
2. FIRST SCHOOL: some methodist kindagarden run by monks
3. FIRST CELL PHONE: some ericsson flip phone
4. FIRST LOVE: Gen... wow that was a long time ago...
5. FIRST PET: baby the little monster!
6. FIRST DAY: huh? First day I was born ah? don't remember much... apart from crying :p
7. FIRST FIGHT: I got into a fight at high school... this guy was being racist to me... so I kicked him... he was a lot bigger than me... but he never tried bullying me again after that!
8. FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Never been into celebrity crushes...
9. FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY:England, London
10. FIRST JOB: Radio DJ for URN , University Radio Nottingham

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS TOO
1. LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: Laura
2. LAST CAR RIDE: I drove myself :(
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: A long long time ago... when I broke up with my ex...
4. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Apocolypto
5. LAST FOOD YOU ATE: Hokkien mee... a bit on the oily side :(
6. LAST ITEM BOUGHT: a pack of cigarrettes
7. LAST SHIRT WORN:a blue shirt
8. LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: o.O My keyboard?
9. LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: When exam results were out... but so potong stim... :(
10. LAST THING YOU DRANK: water... I'm dehydrated from sleeping in shitty hot weather
11. LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY: When I finished my movie 'Imagine'

TEN FAVORITES.
1. televison show: The simpsons.. but I don't watch TV much
2. flower:~ Sunflower
3. color:~ blue!
4. sport:~ basketball
5. mall:~ yuck... hate them all...
6. music:~ rock
7. food:~ steak :D
8. season: Spring, pretty, just like tempretures and a sense of a fresh beginning
9. animal:~ dogs!
10. subject :~ nothing in particular... maybe my dog!

TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT.
1. love or lust:~ love
2. hard liquor or beer:~ liquor
3. night or day:~ night.. I'm an insomaniac
4. one night stands or relationships:~ one night stands
5. television or internet:~ internet
6. pepsi or coke:~ coke
7. wild night out or romantic night in:~ romantic night in... I prefer spending quality time with people
8. colored pictures or black and white pictures:~ depends on the picture.
9. phone or in person:~ in person.
10. friendster or myspace:~ friendster.

TEN HAVE Y0U EVER's.
1. have you ever been caught sneakingout?~ yes!
2. have you ever kissed someone youdon't love?~ umm yup...
3. have you ever done something youregret?~ mostly after drinking~ :S
4. have you ever bungee jumped?~ am scared of heights... doubt I ever will
5. have you ever been on a house boat?~ nope
6. have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker?~ yea... cool stuff jawbreakers
7. have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurts?~ definitely :(
9. have you ever danced in the rain?~ I don't dance unless I'm high or drunk... but I have walked in the rain alot
10. have you ever had a hang over?~ many many many times

I tag lil one and iesnek and sher! :p

No comments: