Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm sorry baby...

I've given up all hope of you coming home... it hurts to admit this but thats how I feel now. Its been nearly two weeks. We searched so hard for you but to no avail. We put up posters and flyers... no response... our last hope is the advertisement in the star this wednesday and friday... some how... I feel that we won't find you... not matter how hard we wish we could...

to who ever's taken her... I hope you take good care of her... she's playful and not fully toilet trained... so please don't be too harsh on her... I'd ask you to return her to us... she means a lot to my family... she's kept us together through hard times and bad time that you couldn't imagine...

she brought smiles when everything seemed to be falling apart... she made us whole when there was emptiness in our hearts...

you're not just taking a dog away from us... you're taking a family member... so please have a heart... have some emphathy... its not the money... we will give you a cash reward... as long as she comes home in one piece... that is all we ask for...

she's our precious baby...

No comments: