Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baby poems :(

Where are you baby?

Where did you go?
I hope you’re doing fine
Cause deep inside
I still feel you’re mine

I remember your warmth
Your smell
Will I see you again?
Only time can tell

I tried looking for you
Searching so hard
Only no results
And a broken heart

Oh where did you go
I wish you would talk
Then we could walk
Those walks

Play those games
We used to play
Just like before
Just like yesterday

Please come home,
It’s where you belong
I’m trying hard
To be strong

But every time
I think about you
My heart aches so hard
It’s so untrue

Baby where did you go?
Where did you go?
I really really
Need to know

I hate myself for losing you

I feel like cutting streaks of pain down my arms
Let the blood flow and cleanse the tears
I feel like ramming my car into a wall
Smashing every bone that feels at all

I feel like thrashing furniture
Breaking chairs and tables
Let the sounds echo in my broken heart
I’m not so good, I’m not so smart

If I were stronger, just a lil bit faster
This would have never have happened
You’d not gone and have left me
Pasting a missings poster on a tree

I hate myself, I truly do
Because I wasn’t good to save you.


I remember

I remember when you were little
And the steps were bigger than you.
Unbelievable?
But truely true.

I remember when you chewed
The nose off my precious bear,
I was so mad,
I spanked you then and there.

I remember when you first walked up
Running into my room,
Surprised by the darkness
And the gloom.

I remember the light you shone
On my soul,
Sitting on my lap,
Quietly you made me whole.

I remember how you’d run to greet me
Bells tinkling, as I came home
Made me feel like I wasn’t
So alone

I remember how you were
So terribly afraid of thunder
And how someone whistling
Would make you tilt your head in wonder

I remember stroking your fur
And holding you close
Stroking the space
Between your eyes and nose

I remember how you’d sleep
Cuddled up close to me
Filling the empty space
That no one could see

I remember when you were sick
And I was so damn worried
Fed you sugared water with a syringe
Time stood still, nothing was hurried.

I remember you all over the place
Hyperactive and running around
You’d run up the stairs
Up and down. Up and down.

I remember the tears I cried
When you disappeared
And all the hurt and pain
That suddenly appeared

I remember when the thought sank in
That I’d never see you again
And how on my heart
That left a blood red dark stain.

I remember loving you
I remember your love for me
So here’s some thing I wrote for you
For the whole world to see


Goodbye

I can’t pretend
That I’m glad you went away
The pain stabs at me
Every single day,

But I’ll be strong
But I’ll suck it in
I’ll walk straight
And keep up my chin

I won’t cry any more
Over you
Not because I don’t love you
I know that’s not true

But because I treasure
The love you shared
And knowing that
I actually cared

You made me feel
When I was a zombie
Eased away with your love
The cold, unfeeling me

You were like a baby
A lil daughter to me
My love for you
Was plain to see

But now you’re gone
And I’m a lil lost
I don’t know how much
Your absence will cost

But I’ll keep moving on
And believing your fine
And that’s its okay
You’re no longer mine

Maybe some one else needs you
Like I needed you
To turn their grey skies
A baby blue

Maybe it wasn’t meant to be
Maybe, maybe.
Some times you have to close your eyes
To truly see.

You have to let go
To truly understand
I’m trying hard
Real hard, to be a man

So I’ll finally say
To my baby, good bye
Meanwhile,
I’ll just do my best not to cry.

No comments: