Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tagged by the Pinkie~

Layer One:
On The Outside

Name : Vincent Jeremiah Edwin... Or plain Vince... Call me Jeremiah and feel pain!
Birth Date : 12th March 1980... an old old man...
Current status : Its complicated! (thank you friendster!)
Eye Colour : black
Hair Colour : Black.. with a crappy dye job which highlights it a little under the sun
Righty or Lefty : I write with my right... but do most things with my left... (let your imagination run wild!)

Layer Two :
On The Inside

Your Heritage : complicated! I'm a hybrid of chinese and indian... aka Chindian or Rulers of the world
Your Fears : losing my temper
Your Weakness : emotional
Your Perfect Pizza : definitely Dominoes

Layer Three :

Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow Your Thoughts
First Waking Up : dear god its 7pm!
Your Bedtime : insomania time...
Your Most Missed Memory : College during A levels... it was a blast!

Layer Four :
Your PickYour Pick Pepsi or Coke : Coke for sure!
McDonald's or Burger King : BK.. but its bloody expensive...
Single or Group Dates : Single... I like my QT...
Adidas or Nike : Adidas... Nike sucks... doesn't last at all...
Tea or Nestea : Earl Grey!!!
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate!
Cappucino or Coffee : Neither... yuck...

Layer Five :
Do You..

Smoke : Like a chimney...
Curse : only when I drive... so shirley tells me...
Take a shower : only when the smell gets too bad... of course la! what kinda dumb question is this?
Have a crush : Hmm... possibly...
Think you've been in love : know it
Go to school : aye
Want to get married : I'm not so sure
Believe in yourself : much more today than in the past :)
Think you're a health freak : trying to be... too many bad habits and vices~ XD

Layer Six :
In The Past Month

Drank alcohol : like a drunk fish :D
Gone to the mall : yea... got dragged there... hate malls...
Been on stage : hmm... apart from presentations... nope
Eaten sushi : yesh... my favorite
Dyed your hair : nopes... that was a long while back... thinking about doing it again tho!

Layer Seven :
Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : o.O... do I really have to answer this!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : hmm... when I was in Burton.. I had to change or get the crap beaten out of me... there wasn't a choice really... black eyes are painful...

Layer Eight :
Age You're Hoping To Be Married : no idea

Layer Nine :
In a Girl/Guy Best
Eye Colour : soft brown
Best Hair Colour : brown or black
Short Hair or Long Hair : I dunno... depends on the person...

Layer Ten :
What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : chatting with pinky
1 Hour Ago : making a torrent for my movie Imagine
4.5 Hours Ago : fast asleep
1 Month Ago : hmm... short term memory... :p
1 Year Ago: started studying again... *sigh*

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : Writing
I Feel : frustrated... damn torrent won't work!
I Hate : it when things don't work my way!
I Hide : feelings and thoughts
I Miss : having some one there :)
I Need : to do my damn assignments and stop procrastinating!

I tag Eolanda, Wen and Iesnek :p

No comments: