Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Up up?



this has got to be one of the dumbest ads I've ever seen... the only saving grace is that the chick is cute... I wonder how many females would actually buy bras because of an ad like this? seriously... do women really crave the attention of men staring at their boobs... I'm curious... gotta ask a woman this later... a woman or two... at least get an unbiased opinion... I don't need to ask men if they enjoy staring at boobs... anyone who is not a liar would say yes... but some how for me other parts of the woman's body seem more sexy to me... like the neck and the stomach... not pouchy kinda stomach... I mean a lean tummy... drool worthy... well thats just me I guess...

out for now... have another update for later

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...the only thing i understood was up up!i dunno but sum girls like the attn there!and sum just dont bother...and for sum other ppl...it wudnt hurt to be looked at by guys wud it? =P

Anonymous said...

i have this things for no lace and frils...that bra is so ugly -.-

Vince said...

Any man that knows his worth would try his best to look away in respect. Any woman that knows her worth treats herself with respect.

posting for a friend who's too shy to post herself... silly girl

Anonymous said...

staring = perverted mothrfckr
me = hates perverted mothrfckr

but then again, there's ntg on me to stare at. maybe i'm just jealous.




NEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Joe said...

a glance at such fine breasts' good... lol
research shows that 10 minutes of staring at breasts everyday is just as good as 15 mins of exercise 3 times a day... or something like that! lol

Anonymous said...

girls wear short skirts and dresses then keep pulling them down 'cause guys are staring at them...then they wear "up-up" bras and call guys perverts if they stare...what's with that?? If you don't like being stared at then don't clothing to invite stares!!
If you dress like a slut then expect to be treated likewise...

W