Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bang....

I got into a car accident yesterday... things were really fucked up... pardon the language... but it was... my hand phone flew out the window (I was smoking) and got crushed by a car... so I had no means to contact any one... I was already dioriented by the accident... as I wasn't wearing my safety belt... then came the CALL MEN... fucking bastards... Took advantage of the fact that I was disoriented and panicked... the guy I hit had no license and wanted me to bring it to the workshop and pay for it... no way... the damage was too great... he was really starting to get agitated when the call men calmed him down... so I thought I could trust this call man... I asked him to tow my car to the police station... from there I could make phonecall where necessary... he asked me to sign some forms which I did... so that was that I thought...

when we reached the police station, the call men refused to release my car, insisting that I brought my car to their workshop to be fixed which I did not want as I have my own regular workshop and God know what they would do to my car if I sent it to their workshop... they refused to give me back the car keys... after some arguing and talking to their boss they finally agreed on a tow fee of 350 RM... which is more than double the price of standard towing... ridiculous... we protested but to no avail... pleaded but it fell on deaf ears... in the end we ended up paying the freaking 350 bucks...

to top it off I got a summons for 220 Ringgit for being the cause of the accident... dear got... 570 bucks excluding the repairs to my car and the persons car I have to pay for... thank God for insurance... but my premiums definitely going to go up... my 3rd accident in as many years...

all in all a pretty shitty day... did not get ANY work accomplished and I'm behind schedule like hell on my work... well thats all for now...

night

4 comments:

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe said...

shit happens yknow...

next time dont smoke while ur driving man! its just like talkin on ur handphone or something, accident happens if the amber drops on ur leg and ull be like "omfg ouch!" *screech bang* yknow what im sayin?

Anonymous said...

If the guy you hit had no license then it was his fault 'cause he shouldn't have been driving and if he wasn't driving he wouldn't have been there and you wouldn't have hit him!! LOL....

Anyway sorry to hear about the accident and hope thngs get back to normal for you...

W

Vince said...

bah @ joe
yea well still waiting for the police to settle this.. hopefully my car gets fixed by this Friday... one week using my neighbours car... scary thought... I'll have to be extra careful