Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Me, Myself and I

I went for a haircut on saturday... mom persuaded me to try dying it as well... so I did... since she was paying for it any way... right now I look like a VCD seller... at least I know I'll have a back up career should I fail as a copy writer...

got some mixed reactions... some people said it was nice... other people said it looked like I dyed it myself... yea... like I would actually BOTHER to do anything like that... anyway its kinda brownish but brighter... with some highlights to it... nothing fantastic... I cut my hair short so its spiked up right now... when I can be bothered to that is...

I get my glasses either tommorow or friday... depending on whether I go to class or not... Probably friday... then the so call make over is complete... I'll be a nerd VCD seller with a bad hair dye job... should turn a few heads... for the wrong reasons!

I swear I'll kill anyone who asks me for 5 star or 3 star... death by decapitation... mini decapitation if its a guy... normal decapitation if its a girl...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post pics and we'll evaluate!!

W