Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm pissed off

I'm sick and tired of this fucking video. I've put in countless hours of work and effort into it and it still didn't turn out the way that I wanted it to. Its like everything was freaking futile....

the damn video is 50% of my final marks... I know I'll pass the subject but there goes my A out the freaking window... and there goes my CGPA... You have NO IDEA how frustrated and pissed off I am...

I can't reshoot... Laura has cut her hair and exams... and I respect that...

I don't have a crew to shoot additional scenes... and I don't have any ideas for additonal scenes... I DON'T WANT ADDITIONAL SCENES... it was fine the way it was written....

I'm just plain frustrated.... motherfucking bite me

2 comments:

Joe said...

u shud always have room to improvise la -_-
remember murphy's law, "Whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong"

cheer up man lol... crew ah? just open ur mouth and ask la
instead of ranting here, u cudve type to many people on ur msn and ask for help? or rather work those fingers and pick up the phone! lol ;)

you're not the only one facing problems, one of my cast got pissed with me because of another cast who keeps cancelling shooting days lol... but it's cool yknow :P

machfairy said...

*sigh*

the icing on a crappy semester - LAN subjects count.

at this moment, i've never hated any place more than iACT.

why didn't i just go to Sunway and pretend to be a talented actor?