Friday, October 27, 2006

True to yourself

I'm in the mood to write poetry... but the words won't quite come out...

I don't know what to write about. I need a muse. Maybe a dream like I had when I wrote Imagine.

Sigh lets not talk about Imagine... its going to be around 10 minutes shorter than it is supposed to be... what a depressing thought... but at least by tommorow it will be done... and I will be free to concentrate on other things...

I don't feel like concentrating on other things tho... I don't feel like doing any thing...

I just finished watching a chinese series... its called Face Fate... It was a good series... the special effects were impressive... the acting excellent... you really related to the characters... I can't tell you the names of the characters cause they were all in chinese and I can't remember them... but I still related to them...

At least I could... This character was doing things wrong... completely wrong and against his nature... for the love of a woman... and in the end the woman rejects him because he is not true to himself...

I guess being true to yourself if the most important thing there is... now if I could just figure out who I am...

Am in a pensive mood... gonna stop writing...

I miss you...

No comments: