Thursday, October 12, 2006

Deadlines!!!

Lets see... I have to hand in all my paper work for Imagine on the 16th october ... finish a panadol soluble advert by the 19th october .... hand in my final video by the 6th November ... have a final exam for pengajian Malaysia on the 10th... have a final presentation on the 15/16th November... then a debate assignment on the 15th November... all in all I'm gonna be busy as hell for the next 3 weeks... then comes the finals in December... BOY! This is gonna be FUN.... the stress... the lack of sleep... I wonder if I'll crack up and go nuts... I hope not :S

The final video's been proceeding slowly... and mostly thanks to joe's camera knowledge... the acting on my part was plain awful... luckily Laura's saving the show with her good acting... what can I say? I'm too stiff to act... sigh...

still loads of work to do... surveys to fill in... interviews to make... this is SO gonna be busy...

Some one throw me a lifeline already... or at least some extensions!

No comments: