Monday, July 17, 2006

Tiring day

Gosh... its only the second week of college and I'm already feeling burned out... my sleep times are wreaking havoc on my body... I slept at 2.30 am and woke up at 4.30 am today... wayyyyy not enough sleep... I'm at the point of dropping on my feet already...

forcing myself to stay awake till 10 tho... so that when I do sleep... I sleep continously and wake up at a sane hour...

was discussing the second video with joe and u-jinn today... it sounds okay... not quite my style of doing things... but its a group effort... I guess I have to compromise a little... I'm writing the script so I'll have some degree of control over what goes into it I guess... still the idea is quite raw and needs some working on... another thing for me to worry about... sigh...

on the bright side, ana liked my script... I just have to make a formal report on the sypnosis and treatment for the idea... should be too difficult since the script itself is so simple... And Ameer agreed to make a cameo.... all thats left is to ask Ben to agree to star in it...

I wonder if I should get help with the camera work... I've never handled a camera before... so this will be my first time... I have my doubts about it... but then again.. I have to learn some time I guess...

thats all for a tiring day... I'm out...

No comments: