Thursday, July 27, 2006

Baby pregnant?

Baby might be pregnant my mom suspects... her tummy's gotten a little bigger and her appetite's improved a lot... she's a regular eating machine now... She might have gotten well... raped... during the two hours she was free... we're going to bring her to the vet tommorrow to find out for sure if she's pregnant or not...

if she is... we're gonna ask for an abortion... she's way too small to have puppies... we're worried that she might not survive... its not a pleasant thought though... poor little puppies... but I guess its for the best... after all what would we do with the puppies? probably give them to the RSPCA or give them away... giving them away might be a problem... not many takers for mongrel dogs...

She also kinda pissed me off last night... I spent around three hours drawing story boards... then I went upstairs for a break... when I came downstairs she was on top of the table which she knows she's not supposed to be... so she panicked and ran off the table... effectively knocking a cup of tea onto my storyboards... BRILLIANT! 3 hours of work down the drain...

I was gonna spank the daylights out of her but my mom came to her rescue... taking her into her room and locking the door... talk about ridiculous! bad behavior needs to be punished! Anyway by the time she let baby out from the room... it was too late to spank her cause she wouldn't remember what she was being spanked for... and also I wasn't as annoyed anymore... so she got away... *sigh*

thats all for now... gonna go to the hospital for my jab... fun fun fun...

later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious ..what's the jab at the hospital for?

Wayne

Vince said...

its for my bad knee :p

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your bad knee Vince....have you had an MRI?
Maybe you could take an anti-inflamitory medication like Naproxen instead of (I'm assuming) quartazone injection...

Wayne