Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby and Love Bites

Baby got into trouble again yesterday. As usual my blur mom let her escape and she crawled under the gate. My mom ran after her. And trust me... its not EASY for my mom to run.... she's a BIG woman... Worse still she was running in her high heels... She finally caught baby when baby stopped to wag her tail at some dobbermans... I swear that dog has a death wish. My mom said the dobbermans were barking and growling while baby was wagging her tail frantically.

Maybe baby's lonely... no play mate to play with.... we should get another JRT to keep her company. But then again one dog is already wreaking havoc in the house. I seriously cannot imagine two! But what fun! My bro will kill me for suggesting this tho... he's already had enough of the dog even tho he loves her to bits secretly. (I always catch him kissing the dog when no one is looking).

Worse still baby wreaked mommy's glasses. Baby bit the edges and now its ruined. Mom's glasses aren't cheap you know. Around 1.5k. I dunno if it can be fixed or not. I hope so la. Otherwise baby's gonna be cooked and charboiled. Poor pup. Thats another bad habit I have. I keep calling her a pup even though she's full grown now. She's a year and a few months old. Its probably because she's so naughty and so small.


Sigh... my video scripts gotten some very mixed responses... some people love it... others hate it... ARGGH... I wrote such a good script for Blur Witch Project... its just plain frustrating that this script isn't as good.... plus it took me a lot long to write... LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!! Shirley said it was okay. Kat made a suggestion that I need more locations and perhaps not make the girl a demon. Steph plain didn't like it. Laura said it was OK. Sherry loved it. Doreen liked it. Ellie loved it. My mom said she couldn't wait to read the ending. I don't know la. Is it a good sign. When some one writes something you either want people to love it or hate it. Not be untouched by it. Maybe its a good sign.

I just sent my final project script to Ana. Waiting for her to get back to me on how it is. I hope that she likes it. Otherwise I'm going to shelve this project and keep it for personal use. I like the script. I don't know why people don't like it :(. Its pretty unique and has an interesting concept. Maybe I'm not good enough to write it. Sigh... my skills must be pretty bad. I can't even write a romance. Maybe its cause of lack of romance in my life... hahaha...

But then again theres a huge lack of comedy in my life. I wonder how I manage to write those funny scripts. Weird huh?

I've been waking up super early nowadays. I'm normally up by 4.30am. Today thankfully I managed to sleep until 7.30am, I'm pretty tired. I was super grouchy last nite when I went for dinner with my mom. Cursing at waiters and people on the road. My mom's refused to go for dinner with me the next time I'm so tired. Apparently I'm bad company. Go figure.

Waiting for Ana's phone call and Joe to call me. Maybe go play snooker or something. I'm so bored! Maybe I should start writing the sypnosis for my second project. Speaking of which Ana agreed to lend us her camera. So we possibly can start shooting next weekend! Super stuff. I hope the movie turns out as funny as the script, if not... even funnier.

Well thats all for now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...

I fell in love with your dog...didn't know what kind it was until now. I searched the web till I found what I thought was close...a Puggle...so I now have a Puggle, he's 6 months old now and I named him "Puggles"...

I can relate to your stories about baby 'cause Puggles took off the other day...found him down the block on someone's porch playing with their big dog.

Everything you say...death wish, brother seceretly caring for the dog he doesn't like,(so he won't be asked to care for the dog), getting another dog as a playmate, and chewing up everything in sight, are so much like Puggles.

Thanks for writing that I enjoyed it.

I missed the scripts..if it's not too much trouble could you e-mail them to me? hotshot8@adelphia.net

Wayne