Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby the explorer

Baby escaped from the house yesterday. My mom was too blur and too tired to notice that when she opened the door baby ran out of the house. I woke up around 2 hours later, only to find baby waiting patiently at the door to be let in. So I let her in. I was quite suprised. She was such a good girl. Didn't go wandering or running off and stayed in front of the door.

Later that night I discovered the truth. Our neighbour, Hassan, asked if we let our dog loose in the morning. Apparently the little rascal sneaked under our gate (which is extremely small mind you) and ran into their house. Now being all malays in the house, none of them can touch baby. So they basically freaked out and started screaming. This in turn scared poor baby... who ran out of the house as soon as that happened.

After leaving that house, I'm told that she went into ANOTHER neighbours house. One with a huge garden. She must have had loads of fun running around in the huge space. Finally she got tired and came home like a good girl. Boy did she have me conned! There was me thinking she was waiting outside all along!

I was quite annoyed with my mom for being so careless. She could have ran baby over and killed the poor pup. Lucky baby was smart enough to avoid the car. What if she ran out and didn't come back. I was this close to losing something that I love really dearly and cherish. Thank God that didn't happen.

She's still my favorite little rascal. And she's a darling :)

Bite me. I love her to bits. Even if she is a bit spoiled. ... Okay... VERY spoiled. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I understand you Vince. Dogs are simply amazing. Just like you, I loved so much my "little" (actually, it was a german shepard) rascals that they were a bit "spoiled". Still, they eventually become part of our lives and make sad or boring days really fun and full of joy.
<3 dogs, period.

Btw, I wonder how you'd behave with a 'Vince Jr.'. "Oh my God, where were you Vince Jr?! It is time to go to bed! Have you eaten your vegetables? Did you study? How is that FUCKING BITCH?".

Lovely. ^^v

Vince said...

thanks cerb :D

eyries said...

spoil me!!

Vince said...

*spoils lil1 rotten*