Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Problems

how does one fall in love with a ghost?
I can think of ideas... but they're gonna be really close to home... it'll be like writing biography of sorts...

also I'm a little embarassed to ask laura to star in the show since its a love show... and she stays pretty far away... transporting her up and down might be a problem...

assuming she doesn't mind that is...

how am I gonna make her look like a ghost... I don't wanna put make up on her and make her look scary... cause that would just ruin the romance of the situation...

dress her in all white? a bit cliched right? I don't think she'd look very ghost like either... make her translucent? thats gonna be SUPER hard to do... way beyond my skills thats for sure... maybe i'll just have her dressed normally... like they did in 'Ghost'.

thats an idea...

but how to fall in love with a ghost.... major script problem here!!!!!

No comments: