Thursday, October 25, 2007

A special day =)

Today we welcome a new member to the family. Not one to replace the one we lost, but an additional one that we will love and cherish nonetheless.

Her name is Milky. I wanted mocha... but mom said mocha sounds like 'mo kar' as in no family in Cantonese. Then I wanted Latte. Mom says it sound 'keling'. So I gave in and let her name the dog. Milky. I'm allergic to freaking milk. This better not be some kind of omnious omen or something!

Her fur is creamy with patches of brown. She's plain adorable.

She is also a pissing machine. She pissed like 9 times in the span of 2 hours. I think they should have sold her with some kind of warning. Or a least a mini mop to go with her. I've been wiping piss from the floor for the past hour and half... its ridiculous.

I'll post pictures of her tomorrow when my brother brings back his adaptor for hand phones. My mom's got pictures on her hand phone but I can't transfer it to my PC without the adaptor.

Trust me.

She is gorgeous.

At least she is to me and my mom. Who cares what YOU or anyone ELSE thinks. So when I post her picture... just shut up and agree she's gorgeous. There's no room for arguement or dissent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for 6 straight hours now. You sure have your ups and downs. But one thing I'll tell you for free, you have a talent for writing. Perhaps talent is a bit of an understatement. Gifted? Words words words, your speciality I suppose. Get back to me on that offer I've made you. I'm quite serious about it.

Regards
Laurence