Friday, October 12, 2007

Learning

Yesterday I learned two very important lessons. I'm 27 and still learning new stuff... who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? *grins*

The first was responsibility. I did not drink the whole night cause I knew that I had to drive Laura home. Me not drink? Thats like a fish out of water right! It wasn't that there were no chances to! There were plenty of chances to but I chose... yes CHOSE not to... I care for Laura a lot... and it would break my heart if anything were to happen because I went on a binge and drove her home... An amazing feeling to be honest... its been a long time since I cared about anything enough to stay in control of my drinking... I even turned down temptations when the workers at 'Rack' asked me if I wanted a bucket of Tiger... I was suchhhhh a goooooodddd boy... ROLFMAO... :D

What can I say? I heart Laura more than drinks :)

I also learned yesterday that you can have lots and lots of fun without drinking. Is it possible you ask! Yes I tell you! Not a drop of alcohol and I was singing, cracking jokes and doing silly things. It was a natural high. Unless they put some thing in the shisha! ;P

I had a funtastic night last night... and I wanna thank Ryan, U Jinn, Fairuz for a great night out. Especially Laura for just being Laura and so cool to hang out with.

A rare happy post? Well today and last night, I was a happy boy :)

2 comments:

Joe said...

boom boom?

Vince said...

what boom boom Mr Random