Sunday, October 14, 2007

Simply Vince

Alright I had a bad day... I don't know why I had a bad day... it was a perfectly normal day today. Except something was missing. I argued with my brother over what I'm still not sure. I argued with my mother over something I can't put my hand on. I smoked a pack of 20ties in 4 hours after not smoking for a whole day. I'm pissed off. I'm frustrated and I need to vent.

so here's my vent.

Please don't act like you know me

Don't pretend
you know it all
When I'll rise and when
I will fall

Don't act
like a friend
I don't need
your helping hand

Don't feign
affection for pity's sake
I don't need it
thats your mistake

Don't sham
a friendship
I don't need things
that are skin deep

Don't play
with feelings you don't understand
Cause I have been
and always will be... my own man.

No comments: