Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yuck to coffee

For those of you who've seen my advertisement for the Kancil Ads Awards... you'll know that I ate coffee straight from the bottle. Nothing tastes more vile in the world. And I had 9 table spoons of it! I didn't regurgitate or anything of the sort... but I sure felt sick as hell after that. I washed it down with some soya milk and that made me feel slightly better...

I was hyper after that... I couldn't stop talking... which is something very rare for me nowadays... poor sebastian had to put up with me talking crap until he reached his stop... I swear I saw him heave a sigh of relief!

Joe took some coffee pure too... but the wuss just chewed it and didn't swallow... he has some pictures of the process in his log so go check it out... http://joechoong.blogspot.com/

No comments: