Monday, September 04, 2006

Did I tell you

Anyone can write. I mean anyone. Its just a matter of putting your heart into your writing and letting the emotions flow through. I know a girl who hates writing... but wrote a letter that brought chokes and tears to my eyes... And she hates to write.... she was a silly girl who didn't like writing but wrote me letters because she couldn't speak to me... I miss that girl... she's become a stranger of late... and I don't know her any more... the letters are a year old... and so much has changed...

Anyone can write... its not a gift... its not a treasure...

which makes what I have pretty meaningless and worthless...

haha....

oh well... whats new...

DEFINITELY.... definitely... she taught me how to spell that.... she tried teaching me how to recite the months of the year but failed... hehe... some things aren't meant to be...

in more than one ways...

No comments: