Saturday, September 02, 2006

What to do now?

I'm bored... really really bored... just spent around 2 hours playing snooker which was fun... then came home and became bored all over again... now I'm BROKE and BORED... awful combination...

I finished Joe's script... finally! Took me two days to write it... longer than it took me to write Imagine (The Ring) ... probably cause it wasn't my own idea... so I had to refer back to Joe's sypnosis a lot... it wasn't a masterpiece or anything... but then you work with what you have I guess... writing thrillers/horrors is definitely not my thing... I rather write a comedy any time! Then again writing romancy stuff isn't either.... but I still wrote Imagine...

Just thinking about Imagine stresses me out... I have to think up of a way to make wings for Laura... Wings that will look half decent and not cheap... then there's the acting to worry about... I honestly can't act... and I'll HAVE TO during this shooting... the thought terrifies me =(

We're yet to receive any other projects to do in college... so I'm semi free now... I just have to draw the story boards for Imagine... which is going to take QUITE some effort.... The three minute movie I made had like 15 pages.... so I'm thinking that the story board for the thirty minute one will have roughly 150 pages...

That is a LOT of drawing to do!!! I don't dislike drawing... but then again I don't like it that much either! Plus I have a make up exam to study for... I was sick for my Pengajian Malaysia mid semester... so I have to take it some time next week... sigh...

Life is full of chores

2 comments:

Joe said...

haha! learn to be flexible! w00t

Vince said...

bah
you're saying that just cause it was your script :p