Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dear Mr Motorcyclist

If you wanna go kamikazee
And go splat on a car
Get away from mine
Please go far far

If you wanna crash and burn
Blow up and explode
I don't want to be the cause
So do take note

If you wanna scatter
Your body and bike parts
At least have the courtesy
To wait till I depart

If you wanna die
and be turned into road kill
I give a damn
But don't choose my car still!

If you wanna die young
And make your loved ones cry
Keep away from my car
I don't want to die!

So Mr Motorcyclist
Please be more caring
Cause guilt and your death
Are not something I want sharing


Stupid freaking motorcylists don't know how to value their own lives. This dude was in the MIDDLE of the road and cutting into my lane without signal or warning. So I honk him to tell him to get the hell out of the way. I don't want to turn him into road kill so I blasted it again. What was his reaction. The international language of the middle finger. So creative la! I also want to learn how to do! Damn moron. I should have just run him over and let him pay the price. He was in the wrong anyway. Hit and run. Then see who's finger lasts longer.

Damned moron.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poem.
submit it to Star or something. i'm sure they'll appreciate it. i hate rempits too. a wise dude once told me :-

"if they kacau, bang them only. 1 or 2 lives small matter. they have alot more to spare."

Vince said...

belle told me the same thing... to submit it to the star I mean... not to bang them

Joe said...

if i had a hummer i'd go rempit hunting every friday and saturday nights... it'll be fun man... Vince... i know how u feel! haha i was half drunk one day and driving... this whole lot was blocking my way and i got so pissed i nearly ran over a few but they shud praise Allah for having some cops ahead of us... yes, they got caught lol

Vince said...

some one was telling me that an MP suggested we make Rempits a local tourist attraction... no prizes for guessing the race of the person who made the suggestion..

Joe said...

Ok... rempits a tourist attraction? well the rempits will of course be attracted to tourists man! robbing-spree! w00t w00t