Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Woot!

I got an amazing 28 out of 30 for my pengajian malaysia subject - malaysian studies... which is a miracle... cause I don't understand a thing about the subject and thought I was going to fail! I guess little miracles happen now and then... its a big cheer up for me after yesterday's downer... I'm down with flu now tho... can't stop sneezing... which kinda sucks... but woo hoo... I'm well pleased with myself... I think it might be the highest score in class... not too bad for a half wit eh?

well thats its from me for now... gonna get some sleep... or at least try to...

over and out

Vince

6 comments:

Joe said...

bah!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Vince...that's great!!

Even if you would have failed, you're still a great guy so nothing lost...right?

Anyway I'm happy for you...

Wayne

Anonymous said...

Oh...yeah....sorry to hear about the flu...annoying...hope you get over it really quick !!

Wayne

Vince said...

it makes a difference failing and passing... it would affect my scholarship... not to mention I'd have to retake the subject... so yea... it does make a difference

Anonymous said...

It may affect your scholorship and you may have to take the course over but the world isn't going to come to an end and you won't die!!

Anyway we shouldn't be talking about that 'cause you did great...kudos for a great score!!

Vince said...

the world will definately end if I lose my scholarship


my parents will see to that